Re: [IPu] (Fwd) FW: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on Governmen

I an

I've been told that because the Minimed pumps and Disetronic pumps have
different prosthetic device numbers, you can actually get the "second" pump
at any time - but you then have the 4 years .. So I guess if you got a
Minimed pump in say May 2001, you'd be advised to get  a Disetronic next
mth (2yrs into the Minimed's life)... if you understand what I mean?

Each prosthetic pump will be replaced every four years by an insurer ...
but because they have different device numbers, you can get the second one
at any point in that initial 4years.

I've worded this very awkwardly, sorry!