Re: [IPu] (Fwd) FW: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on Governmen

Hi Lynette (again)

The prefilled cartridges used by the Dtron plus are insulin pen cartridges.
I had a bit of a play with a Dtron plus a few weeks ago and got to ask all
the fiddly questions, which is how I know. I think the Dtron plus also has
an option of using a reservoir, but am not 100% sure on that (I can find
out if you want).

The Disetronic rep up here (Brisbane) is a really lovely lady - whop
coincidentally knows my sister, I recently found out - who wants me to get
a D-tron plus (I am currently on a Minimed 507c, which I adore), and I'd be
happy to contact her with any questions you might have.