  From: Alan Reed
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 10:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [IPu] (Fwd) FW: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on
Governmen

  Lynette,
  I would expect that the normal 'hospital cover' should be all that you
  require. I would suggest that you should submit your last invoice for
  infusion sets and cartridges and see what happens.  Unfortunately for me I
  use the MiniMed pump which is not waterproof thus I am locked into their QR
  disconnect sets.
  By the way neither of the local pump suppliers are members of  IP-AUS.
  Alan Reed Admin.