Re: [IPu] (Fwd) FW: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on Governmen

I would expect that the normal 'hospital cover' should be all that you
require. I would suggest that you should submit your last invoice for
infusion sets and cartridges and see what happens.  Unfortunately for me I
use the MiniMed pump which is not waterproof thus I am locked into their QR
disconnect sets.
By the way neither of the local pump suppliers are members of  IP-AUS.
Alan Reed Admin.