  From: Michael
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2003 11:40 AM
  Subject: [IPu] (Fwd) FW: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on Governmen

  ------ Forwarded Message
  From: "John Douglas" <email @ redacted>
  Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:28:21 +1000
  To: <Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org>
  Subject: Disetronic cartridges and infusion sets on Government Health
  Fund List

  Medical Specialties Australia would like to advise that;

  The Disetronic Cartridges and Infusion Sets have been included on the
  Commonwealth Governments Prosthetic Benefit List.  This means that
  Privately Insured Patients can have these items covered by their
  Health Insurance Funds. Pumpers should contact their pump clinic to
  determine the mechanism to claim these supplies.  As the Infusion sets
  will also fit competiitve pumps, these pumpers can also claim the
  Disetronic sets off their Health Insurance company.

  I was not sure if you are able to distribute this to Australian pump
  users.

  Regards

  John Douglas

  ------ End of Forwarded Message