[IPu] Pumping Insulin by John Walsh

Hi Everyone,

I really don't know why this book is so expensive through Diabetes Australia.
It is actually cheaper to order it from www.amazon.com in the US and pay for
postage (Yes, even with the exchange rate) !!!

I worked out if DA were buying reasonable quantities (10 -20) of these books
at a time, they should be able to sell it for about $40.

(At this cost I feel it has been a waste of time lobbying them to stock it in
the first place) !!!

I will contact DA about this and see what I can find out.