From: "Carolyn Macafee" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 7:06 PM
Subject: Thankyou.....

........for your e-mail. I will keep it and can refer back to it.
I am very loath to get into a situation where I receive lots of e-mails.
This is the first cyberspace group I have joined - and have done so because
I felt it could really be helpful.
I will leave it just at Oz for the time being.
Carolyn Macafee