> My pumper daughter is a SCUBA diver. I've dived with her several
> times both in Hawaii and off the coast of Calif. What would you like
> to know??

How do you keep the tape and infusion set from coming off? I've had
such a lack of success I just switch over to Lantus + Humalog on diving
days. Lantus, by the way, works remarkably well for an injected
insulin. Not as good for me as the pump, but less hassle when I'm wet a

David Adams
email @ redacted
Kihei, Maui, HI