Re: [IPu] Hellow

----- Original Message -----
From: "George" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2002 15:05
Subject: Re: [IPu] Hellow

:Dear George,

Thank you for your input about site areas.

I use a Minimed 507C.   The stomach is apparently worn out re insertions -
after 58 years of this disease it needs a break.

I am certainly an advocate of the pump and have had my local Federal member
down to see me and as she was a female I gave her the full picture.   As for
arm sites I am just over 5ft tall and weigh about 9 l/2 stone.   Although I
sometimes complain about my weight  - doesn't every female,
there are  not a lot spare spaces.
The tops of my thighs gave up a long time ago when I was on the pen.