Re: [IPu] Hellow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Reed" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2002 15:37
Subject: [IPu] Hellow

Dear Alan,

The programmes they have in the U.K. and America on pump use would be great
if we could get something out here.   Diabetes Australia to me are very
lethargic regarding helping us pump users getting some help from the
Government re the cost of comsumables, etc. etc.    We are somewhat few in
number so we go to the end of the queue.

My stomach region will not accept or absorb insulin so I am inserting around
my ribcage area.   I don't know for how long I can do  this  - run out of
places  but for now it is O.K.

Have a great holiday in the U.K.

Doris Millar