[IPu] Hellow

Is it true that as a group we are so well controlled that we have no queries
to raise re diabetes or insulin pump use?
I have just been informed that DA NSW has ordered copies of Insulin-Pumping
Volume 3 so they should soon be available.
Re administration of IP-AUS I will be overseas visiting my daughter and
family in London from 30th May to about the 30th June and thus would welcome
if one of you would look after the local side of the email in my absence.
This would involve mainly approving new members and their profiles. Any
For those of you with UK contacts I have heard that they have just had a
marvellous 2 x 2 hour program on diabetes which covered insulin pump use. It
could be worth trying to get a copy.
Alan Reed.