Re: [IP] 770G and Medicare

I have NOT been with MM/M ever in my 22 years of Pumping but I am now on
the Dex G6 and Tandem X2 with CIQ.  T1 56 years and now 72 yo.  I avoid
lows and so my AGP is not that low but I have a Time in Range of 86.3%,
lows 0.1%, high 13.7%, no Very Low or High and my Standard Deviation is
29.  Sometimes I have only a Calibration on day one, the warm up period.
Closest thing I've been to Normal since 1963.  It Works!

--
George
Type 1 - 56 years - Pumping since 1998 - Dexcom since 2009