[IP] 770G and Medicare

 I think that Medtronic has reduced the cost of sensors for Medicare insured
people who are not covered by insurance. I thank them for that. I am currently
using 670 for the last year with Medicare coverage. I am wondering if I will be
able upgrade to the new 770 while under warranty with my 670 under Medicare. I
think the 770 will upgrade to the 780 quickly. I would gladly pay for the
upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone