Re: [IP] Re: Supplies for donation

Good morning. Kathy - the rule of thumb is that the upplies must still be
in date and, if donating a pump, it needs to be in working condition.  With
that being said, I don't know if Michael is able to receive packages
because the office and surrounding business have been closed on account fo
Covid-19  I am  copying him so he can let us know if it is now possible to
receive items.  You may want to make a list for him, so he can decide what
is most wanted at this time and, possibly, save you postage on items that
he can no longer accept.  Thank you for your generosity.

Best regards and a good week-end,
Liliana W,
volunteer administrator this week.