[IP] Re: Changing hypoglycemic tolerance

Many years ago, I was told that people who have spent a long time (months or
longer) with high blood sugars would start feeling symptoms of a low even if
their blood sugars were considered normal. Everyone is different, of course,
and things change as we age with diabetes. I have become unaware of most of my
lows until I start seeing spots in front of eyes, which means my blood sugar
is at 55 or below. That is why I was one of the first on my block to get a
CGMS.