[IP] secure pump to body

hi all, i am trying to find a new way to keep my pump secure on me but also
keep the tubingB  secure, i have used my pants or shorts pockets,, i have used
the clip, i have used the belt that i ordered aftermarket belt with a pouch
that i really liked as i could wind up the tubing and slide it into the pouch
along with the pump and be nice and tidy , but that belt that came with the
pouch wore out and i bought a belt to replace it with and its not working, i
hate it, but i also used to wear the belt that wore out to bed and sleep in
it, my experience has been the pump falls out of any pajama pocket i may
use.B  anybody can recommend a way i would be greatfulB regardsphil diagnosed
1975 age tenshots and clinitest for years until medicare covered pumps and
monitors