Re: [IP] New CGMS

 I believe it is a cgm, in that it records blood sugars every minute. Those
sugars b put into trends and charts etc . . . can be accessed and downloaded
from the cloud.

 It is also the pokeless meter described below. You can access any particular
current cgm reading by waving the wand over the sensor.

Buster in MD