From: "Kathleen Kienle" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 7:22:47 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] It finally bit the dust / Apidra and Lantus

I see you are using Apidra and Lantus until your new pump comes. B This must
be very challenging since you were using a pump for many years. B How was it
determined when to take Lantus and how much to take each day?
Kathie

B B  B  B From: Liliana Wells
<email @ redacted>
B To: email @ redacted
B Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:15 AM
B Subject: Re: [IP] It finally bit the dust

Good luck with your new pump.B B Keep us posted on how it goes.B B Liliana W.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 9:33 PM, Jan H
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Well, with my backup MM508 having died a couple of months ago. My present
> working 508 has finally bitten the dust.B B Endo told me to call Medtronic
for
> a new once (of course getting Lantus after hours was a bit tricky) but I do
> NOT want a MMM - that's why I was hanging on to the 508s.
>
> I searched out t-slim and have talked to them and it is in the works.
> Meantime I'm injecting Apidra and Lantus after 33 years pumping.

(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)