Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 4:58 AM
To: IP
Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic 670G announced: "Artificial Pancreas"

I concur.... this is why the bionic pancreas is the only one that I would
like the FDA to fast track for approval:

http://www.betabionics.org/

and I'm not saying that just because their Senior Research Scientist is also
named Firas Khatib:
http://sites.bu.edu/bionicpancreas/groupmembers/

:-)

...although I *am* saying it because I participated in the clinical trial
for their Bionic Pancreas (which uses a Dexcom G4, and 2 t-slims: insulin
and glucagon) and it was the best 2 weeks of my diabetic life!