the cases came over on the mayflower.  All I want is a plastic clip case in
colors. Easy to get to buttons and read. I can't believe I can buy many
cases for my cell phone but I can get only 1 ugly case for the TV Flex.

On Sep 28, 2016 10:51 PM, <
email @ redacted> wrote:

I love my T-Slim. And the fact that Steve Edelman MD (founder of TCOYD) and
John Walsh were involved from the very start sold me on that pump.B  I am
truly happy with Tandem service and the device

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jan H" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 6:33:46 PM
Subject: [IP] It finally bit the dust

Well, with my backup MM508 having died a couple of months ago. My present
working 508 has finally bitten the dust. B Endo told me to call Medtronic
for
a new once (of course getting Lantus after hours was a bit tricky) but I do
NOT want a MMM - that's why I was hanging on to the 508s.

I searched out t-slim and have talked to them and it is in the works.
Meantime I'm injecting Apidra and Lantus after 33 years pumping.

Jan & Bluda II - T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02

Bluda Sue (& II) were named after my dolly when I was 3 y/o. I guess this
one will be called Muskers after my 30 y/o grandson's invisible doggy when
he was 3
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)