[IP] It finally bit the dust

Well, with my backup MM508 having died a couple of months ago. My present
working 508 has finally bitten the dust.  Endo told me to call Medtronic for
a new once (of course getting Lantus after hours was a bit tricky) but I do
NOT want a MMM - that's why I was hanging on to the 508s.

I searched out t-slim and have talked to them and it is in the works.
Meantime I'm injecting Apidra and Lantus after 33 years pumping.

Jan & Bluda II - T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02

Bluda Sue (& II) were named after my dolly when I was 3 y/o. I guess this
one will be called Muskers after my 30 y/o grandson's invisible doggy when
he was 3