=?UTF-8?Q?Re:_[IP]_Why_Walmart_Insulins_Aren=E2=80=99t_the_An?= =?UTF-8?Q?swer_to_High_Insulin_Prices_=E2=80=93_Insulin_Nation?=

That link about Walmart insulin cost is a commentary.B  It's one person's
opinion.
When I started on a pump I used Regular insulin, and used it for several
years, and I was seeing an Endocrinologist.B  A few years down the road I was
told I couldn't use Regular in a pump( by a young Dr's assistant who knew
everything and was always right!)
I eventually switched to Humalog.B  The absorption time was virtually the same
as Regular.
The Dr. told me several times to have the food in front of me, say my prayers,
then give the bolus.B  First evening with this procedure and by BS was high
one hour latter, then two hours latter, then three, then four.B  So I gave
another bolus.B  Then went to bed.B  At 2AM the paramedics were working to get
my BS up.
Same thing happened the next night.B  The paramedics told me I needed to see a
Dr to get "this" straightened out.
For me, Humalog is not a fast acting insulin.B

Your mileage may vary.

    On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 12:03 PM,
"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Why Walmart Insulins Arenbt the Answer to High Insulin Prices

http://insulinnation.com/treatment/why-walmart-insulins-arent-the-answer-to-h
igh-insulin-prices/?utm_src=HseEmail+00176
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)