Re: [IP] The rediculous Reason(s) for Insulin Price Increases

ridiculous

  On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 10:13 AM,
"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Among the respnses I've gotten from letters is "...isn't it true if you just
lose eight, you'll no longer need insulin?" (sic). We'll also need to get the
right info out there about diabrtd - alltypes and how/why it is Dx'd. The idea
that D is self-induced works against our issues being seen as important and
serious.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Liliana Wells" <email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 6:23:13 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] The rediculous Reason(s) for Insulin Price Increases

That is an excellent suggestion, Peter. B A couple of years ago, I
wrote to a couple of congressmen I know and I never got a response.
With everything that is going on in the country today, they probably
don't think insulin is a top priority.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 7:50 PM, Peter Gubbe
<email @ redacted> wrote:
> Thanks for this Jerry,
>
> If a percentage 1.5 million persons w/Type 1 along with the millions of
> persons w/Type 2 Diabetes begin to ask their State & Federal Legislators the
> question Why is this happening? Maybe we can bring the attention this form
of
> extortion warrants. B Peter, over paying for Insulin since 1979........
>
> "
> B I hope I-P readers will find this article helpful in trying to understand
> what
> is going on in the world of Type 1 diabetes and the rising cost of health
> care.
>
> Jerry Smith"
> .
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)