Re: [IP] I forgot to remove the blue introducer needle before filling the cannula

It wasn't the blue needle cover, that has to be removed before insertion.
It was the blue needle itself, that we remove right after insertion. I
ended up calling the Medtronic Helpline, and the guy who answered said it
was not a problem. But he didn't ask my name, or get the usual info that
they ask for, so I got the feeling he was new. So I called me CDE, and her
assistant also told me it's not a problem. As it turned out, they were
right. My BG didn't drop at all.
Thanks for your help!
Sharon