Re: [IP] The rediculous Reason(s) for Insulin Price Increases

That is an excellent suggestion, Peter.  A couple of years ago, I
wrote to a couple of congressmen I know and I never got a response.
With everything that is going on in the country today, they probably
don't think insulin is a top priority.