James S Durr
email @ redacted

-----Original Message-----
From: amber elliott <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 9:38 pm
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #1082

How generous! THANK YOU!
What I do, when I have extra, is place an ad in Freecycle.org locally... :)

    On Monday, September 26, 2016 6:47 PM, James S Durr
<email @ redacted> wrote:

  I started with U-80 NPH. I wish I could send Homolog to anyone who needs
it...I
have lots of freezer packs...Just email me or call my phone 315-605 1146....I
have 7 bottles in my refrigerator and my next insulin is free .Thank you
Humana.
Medicare won't pay for my DEXCOM CGMS. Hyper unawareness is not
fun....Cheers,
JD

James S Durr
email @ redacted