Re: [IP] I forgot to remove the blue introducer needle before filling the cannula

I've forgotten to take off the sticky tape on the Mio before (it just came
right back out after not sticking) but the one thing my CDE ingrained into
me was about removing the blue needle cover... because that was apparently
super painful.

I am surprised that it went in straight, did the blue cover pop off?

I would call Medtronic and I'm sure they will tell you to take it out and
send you 2 replacement Mios