[IP] The rediculous Reason(s) for Insulin Price Increases

Thanks for this Jerry,

If a percentage 1.5 million persons w/Type 1 along with the millions of
persons w/Type 2 Diabetes begin to ask their State & Federal Legislators the
question Why is this happening? Maybe we can bring the attention this form of
extortion warrants.  Peter, over paying for Insulin since 1979........

"
 I hope I-P readers will find this article helpful in trying to understand
what
is going on in the world of Type 1 diabetes and the rising cost of health
care.

Jerry Smith"