[IP] I forgot to remove the blue introducer needle before filling the cannula

Hi everyone,

I have a Medtronic Paradigm 523. Today, I was pretty distracted when I was
moving my pump site, and I forgot to remove the blue introducer needle
before filling the cannula. Has anyone done that before? Not sure if that
means the insulin was absorbed by me, or if it stayed in the cannula.

I ate a couple of cookies afterwards, just in case. :-)

Thanks for your help!

Sharon