Re: [IP] Insulin Makers Respond to Outrage Over Skyrocketing Prices

Jerry, when I opened the link it took me to an article about EASD:
U.K. Airline Pilots Fit to Fly With Diabetes.  However, it is
disheartening that the more we depend on a medication, like insulin,
or those for COPD, heart and other life-threatening diseases, the more
the manufacturers gouge us.  I have found a way around the price
issue; but others may not have access to these resources or are leery
to try alternative sources.  I hope that my methods continue to work
for me.