[IP] Insulin Makers Respond to Outrage Over Skyrocketing Prices

 Yesterday I posted an incorrect link to an article about a very important
issue, price gouging by Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi. Here is the correct
link:

http://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/high-insulin-price-response

 This is a rather long article. Each of the three manufacturers provided spin
but no real answers to their very unethical behavior. Humalog insulin was
approved by the FDA in 1995. Why did Lilly and the others increase insulin
prices by more than 50% in just the last three years by implementing multiple
price increases?

 I hope I-P readers will find this article helpful in trying to understand what
is going on in the world of Type 1 diabetes and the rising cost of health care.

Jerry Smith