From: "jsmith93 rochester rr com"
<email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 7:03:57 AM
Subject: [IP] Insulin Makers Respond to Outrage Over Skyrocketing Prices

B Here is another very interesting, in depth, article about price gouging by
the
manufacturers of insulin. Is anyone, other than me, outraged over the 'value
based pricing' strategy used by Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi?

http://www.medpagetoday.com/clinical-context/Diabetes/60174

Jerry Smith
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)