Re: [IP] How to refer to Section 504 in a letter to the school

Shelby,

Thank you for your thoughts.  After giving it some though I decided to tone
it down, as you suggested. I've no doubt the school will respond in my
favor without push back, so my initial email would have been unnecessary
and over the top.  Thanks for suggesting that route as an alternative.

Doug T-Slim+Dex,

You mentioned being in a right-to-work state, but doesn't right-to-work
only mean you can't make me join the union, not really anything to do with
diabetes? Am I missing something?

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

Morgan