Re: [IP] How to refer to section 504 in a letter to the school

We already have her 504 plan in place, there was just a small incident that
needs to be brought to the school's attention and I want to make sure that
I am referring to the sections of law properly.

She was docked some points for being tardy one day but she was checking her
bg.  Docking points is a no-no in this case per her 504, and I'm writing
them an e-mail and want the verbiage I send to be accurate.

Hope that makes sense...

Morgan