Re: [IP] How to refer to section 504 in a letter to the school

Not allowed due to the Disabilities Act. B Quote it to them. If they do not
comply, write to the National Education Board in Washington D.C... I wrote to
the President when Co Schools refused to assist my son in his Asperger's.. and
yes, I DID get a call from Washington!

    On Monday, September 19, 2016 2:01 PM, TeamTJ