Re: [IP] RE: Test strips from the pharmacy

 But said six should also know that test strips are not 100% usable? There must
be s few for sick days or dropped or simply don't read out?

 Like insulin used in a pump to prime etc, again, like sick days,
overheated/damaged insulin, there is a tolerance (+/- factor)!

MichelleS