Re: [IP] Insulin using Pump Part B Medicare does NOT work with Kaiser Permanente!!!

Call KP back and tell them to 'escalate' this to whoever does handle Part B
billing, they have to have someone with the knowledge after all, your
doctors expenses are billed Part B.  If they give you any excuse, any
run-around, any doubt as to their knowledge, ask for a Supervisor. If you
get the same from a Supervisor, have them escalate it to a higher level and
have that Supervisor call you back when they have it worked out.  If you
continue to get the run-around tell them you are going to the State
Insurance Dept. to get it resolved and if it is not, then you will change
Insurance.

--
George
Type 1 - 52 years - Pumping since 1998