Re: [IP] RE:test strips from the pharmacy

Have your Dr. write a new prescription.B  Medicare will want a confirmation
from the Dr. on your needs/necessity.B  That can be proven from your meter
upload and faxed to drug store.B  You need a few extra for errors.B  Shouldn't
be a problem.
I just this week went to get test strips and the pharmacy had a months supply
ready to pick up.B  I told them I usually get a 3 month supply, and asked what
the problem might be.B  She said, "let me check."B  In a moment she came back
on the phone and said, "No problem, we'll have them ready."B  Picked up 750
two hours later.

    On Friday, September 16, 2016 9:30 AM, John and Mary Ann Vinton