[IP] Re: strips

 I am approved for 8 strips a day (with an extended battle each time). That
should mean 720 strips for 90 days. The insurance always makes Walgreens cut out
the 20 strips. I am just glad to get the 700. Walgreens has been terrific in
helping me each time. I have also used my Congressman and my Senator. My doctor
has to re-certify the 8x a day every six months.

Jean Roseman