Re: [IP] Fwd: [Diabetes Technology Announcements] - Tandem Tslim and G4 integration FDA approved!

 I have a t- slim touch screen pump and no matter what you cannot bolus by
mistake. It has a code in the first screen you must put in to open pump. It is
just 123. Then you press bolus.

Sent from my iPhone