Re: [IP] A1C reference range

 A1c is now a standardized measure as of maybe 3 years ago. In addition, no
matter where you are in the world a1c is processed using a standard technique so
if you had an A1c in Europe it is equivalent to an a1c in the U.S. The range was
changed to classify people as non-diabetic, pre-diabetic, & diabetic. Here's the
ranges for each:

Non-diabetic: 4.4 - 5.6

Pre-diabetes: 5.7 - 6.4

Diabetes: 6.5 & higher

It's another question if the lab has implemented the new ranges.

Sent from Cindi's iPhone