Re: [IP] Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Medicare Part B?

 Yes, I have the Kaiser Medicare Advantage plan & I have fought the same fight &
now given
 up! THe co-pay used to be $135 for 3 months supply, but at the start of this
year it went down
 to $45 which is reasonable. I don't know if Humolog was moved to another drug
tier in their
formularly.

 As the copay for my pump equipment is $0, I didn't want that changed so I gave
up on
 fighting about the insulin. As you say they claim to follow all Medicare rules
so I don't know
what the problem is.

Annabella Lewis

Kaiser Northwest.