[IP] Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage Medicare Part B?

 Are there any members of IP with the Kaiser Permanente Medicare Senior
Advantage?  If YES...were you able to get your insulin prescribed for the
insulin pump charged correctly to Part B drugs?

I have had to file a grievance as the Pharmacy INSISTS that insulin is charged
to Part D drugs.  Even though the Kaiser plan alleges to follow all Original
Medicare regulations and even in their own coverage pays Medicare Part B drugs
used with DME equipment.

Medicare told me to take the Medicare ruling to the Pharmacy and have them
phone the Medicare Provider Line...but to no avail.

Curious if anyone else has had this issue with Kaiser and were able to
resolve.

Becky LaSpina
Type I since 1957
IP Member since 1998