Re: [IP] Diabetic Blisters

It's called Neobol.  I got in Panama and Costa Rica.  I just saw it online
as a cream.  The spray works well for me for the location of the boils and
rashes.  Because of the high humidity, especially in Panama, I was told not
to use towels that may have mold spores, but to air dry after washing.
Then apply the spray and let that dry too.