[IP] Pebble Time vs Apple Watch

Has anyone done a comparison between the Apple Watch and the Pebble Time
Watch? I purchased the IWatch and I am not sure it is the best thing. In order
for me to get alarms I had to put the Dexcom Share app as well as the Dexcom
Follow app on my iPhone. The Pebble Time got many comm errors on it. So far
the Apple Watch is not giving me as many errors but I would like to know what
others have experienced.
Thanks
Linda