RE: [IP] Diabetic Blisters

What was the "prescribed a spray antiseptic"

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Liliana Wells
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 8:20 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetic Blisters

I don't know if I have had the same thing as pictured in the article.  But I
have had boils develop under one arm, always the left and at he waistline. I
was out of the country at that time.  They became larger and larger.  When
they went beyond what I could manage at home, I saw a dermatologist.  She
lanced them and prescribed a spray antiseptic, like a spray bandage.  It
worked like a charm.  Now when I have friends coming back from that country
I ask them to bring me back some bottles, as they don't require a
prescription there, but not available in the US.

When I have some skin irritation, I now soak in a solution of Epsom salt and
wash with antibacterial soap twice a day.  If it gets worse, I break down
and go to a doctor.