Re: [IP] Diabetic Blisters

When I was 18, my control was very, very poor. I had a job filing in a
records room and we had metal stair ladders to reach the top shelves and
I constantly ran my shins into the bottom step!  I developed
diabeticorum on both legs, but it was much worse on the right.  The
1980s rolled around and I got a pump, a doc who'd order an A1C every
time he looked at me, so they diminished enough so that I could wear
skirts with nylon stockings without embarassment.  But they only hide,
they do not go away. My OB docs told me to keep on eye on them...the
skin could break tomorrow or they could just stay on my legs for 50 years.

Denise Br.