Re: [IP] Diabetic Blisters

I don't know if I have had the same thing as pictured in the article.  But
I have had boils develop under one arm, always the left and at he
waistline. I was out of the country at that time.  They became larger and
larger.  When they went beyond what I could manage at home, I saw a
dermatologist.  She lanced them and prescribed a spray antiseptic, like a
spray bandage.  It worked like a charm.  Now when I have friends coming
back from that country I ask them to bring me back some bottles, as they
don't require a prescription there, but not available in the US.

When I have some skin irritation, I now soak in a solution of Epsom salt
and wash with antibacterial soap twice a day.  If it gets worse, I break
down and go to a doctor.