RE: [IP] weight gain at infusion site?

When I look around at my non-diabetic friends in their 40's, 50's and 60's,
most of whom have packed on more pounds and bigger bellies than I have . . . I
wonder, what's their excuse? :-)
Five years ago, at age 53, I was too thin.   Then I had an accident and landed
in a wheelchair for 3 months; quit smoking; and then a bit later started
pumping and lowered my A1c by over 2 full points.   Now I'm 20 pounds heavier
and wish I could give half of it back, sigh.

Melody