Re: [IP] Weight and BG Variability

Hi Jerry,

You are correct.   Insulin is the fat-building hormone.    I'd
recommend you go to youtube.com and watch the videos under the heading
"Diabetes University" to learn how to simultaneously control your
blood sugars and your body weight.    Both are important, but you know
what happens if you sacrifice blood sugar control.

Adam